Monday, April 13, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #12 (04-13-09)


Hey Friends!! It's Christms Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again!! We're on week 12!! Whoohoo! My post is going to be rather short today! I have a lot of things to catch up on! I think this is will be the shortest post I've done! LOL!

I would like to introduce a new blog member to the design team. . .Mackenzie of "Midnight Scramper". Mackenzie and I met online when we were both on a design team for Jen's store - another blog member - Little C's Stamp n' Things. Mackenzie and I once talked about starting a "sketch challenge" site but I decided that one challenge site is enough so the first person I thought of to replace Monica (who I'm sad to say had to step down) was Mackenzie. Welcome Mackenzie!! Can't wait to see your awesome Christmas cards!!

Be sure to scroll down to check out my Graduation Anya card below! I also added the compilations of December 2008 Sketches. I think I had posted it was November but I made a mistake . . .I was suppose to title it December. LOL! It's one of those days! Argggh!

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Hope you all will play along in this week's Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge!! We would love to see your Christmas card!

Card Details:

Stamp set: Stampin Up Too Cool Dudes, Warm Words
Papers: Stampin Up Designer Series Paper, Not Quite Navy, Cool Caribbean
Ink: SU Not Quite Navy, Tempting Turquoise Craft Ink
Accessories: Marvy 2" circle punch, Fiskar scallop scissors, Organdy Ribbon

14 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Yay! Welcome MacKenzie!!! Love your card, Maria. Loving all your layers, and the sweet soft colors that you've chosen to use.

Hope you had a blessed Easter Sunday.

Aloha,
Jen

Danni said...

Such a pretty card! So elegant!!

Ila said...

Beautiful card!!..love the colors, scalloped layers and snowman tag!!...Hugs, Ila

Denise said...

I loved this card! The blue's are so nice as a Christmas card.

Nicola said...

This is a really pretty card. I have been following your new challenge blog but haven't found time to join in yet. Hope to soon I need to get a head start on this years.

Hugs
Nic

Joy said...

very pretty card for the Christmas card challenge! love the colors and the silver really makes it feel like Christmas time! I wish I could join your book club but I hardly have a chance to read! TFS!

Becky Carafa said...

This is just gorgeous!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love your card Maria! I love the monochromatic feel, which is perfect for this snowman.

inlovestamping said...

I loved your card this week. The colors and papers are so great together! Just beautiful as always!!

Heather Schlatter said...

This card is totally gorgeous!!! I love love love the colors you choose and all the elements of the card go so well together!!

I am totally in love with this card Maria!!!

Heather

Sandra said...

Your winter card is beautiful Maria!!

Janna said...

Welcome Mackenzie! This will be so fun! Maria your card is beautiful! Reminds me of the icy snow of winter! The colors are so cool and beautiful! I just love the layout and the beautiful papers!

Smiles,
janna

Jodi said...

Very wintery card! Love the colors and layers you used on it. It makes me feel like Christmas is just around the corner.
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Elena said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love all the layeres you created! Very pretty ribbon too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |