Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Greeting Farm Card and Altered CD Tin/Round Mini Accordion Album

Hey Friends! Just another post for the day! I know I've been doing a lot of double posting lately but I'm just trying to get a few cards out and posted before the end of the month. Gosh, it'll be a new month again.

Look at this cute elephant. . .isn't he adorable. This elephant is from "the Greeting Farm" stamp set "Showtime". Isn't he round and plump . . .almost like a pig! LOL!

Hey, he is eating the popcorn. I just noticed it right now. Maybe he is a pig after all.






As always, I colored the image with my copic markers, popped up parts the image. . same ole', same ole'.

Hey, today I'm working on a card with flower images. Something different! Whoohoo! I'll post it tomorrow.







Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Showtime
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU Ballet Blue, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Basic, Basic ribbon, Stickles Glitter, Fiskar Cloud Scissors, Coluzzle Circle Template



This little project is a CD tin that I altered. I bought a set of 12 of the CD tins that are sold in the wedding section of JoAnns. Yup. . .it's those favor sort of CD tins that they give out at weddings. The price is pretty good too. . . .with a coupon, the set cost $12.99. . .not bad for 12 CD tins, huh!

Again, I used the Greeting Farm stamp set. . .this one is from the "Lucky Bunny" set. Aren't they cute? I decided to stamp 3 of the bunny images and have them lined up in a row. The images didn't come the way they are lined up on my project. The bunnies are all individual stamps in the set.

The mini round accordion album is rather simple. I couldn't add too much bells and whistles because they'll cause my album to be too bulky and the cover won't close.






I decided to create a mini album with photos of my daughter and her cousins. Again, just a simple design. All of the designer paper and embellishments are by K&CO.




Here is a close up of the bunnies. Unfortunately, I had put the bunny rosey cheeks on the wrong part of their faces. One of them sort turned out looking like an alien with the cheeks in the middle part of its face! LOL! Argggh!! This is what happens when you rush through things!! Oh, well!

Hope y'all have a fantastic evening!!

Project Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Lucky Bunny
Papers: K&Co designer papers, SU Pink Passion, Certainly Celery
Ink: Copic Markers, Sakura Gel Pen
Accessories: Fiskar scallop scissors, K&Co Scrap Pad to Go, Fo-lala button, CD Tin

16 comments:

Elena said...

Your elephant card is adorable! I love the pop-corn bags you added!
And bunnies are so precious! What a wonderful mini-album and tin, Maria!!!

Mary said...

Wow! You certainly do work fast. I love your card and your round mini tin. Your colors are always so cheerful. Hope you got to watch some of the movie with your family tonight.

Mary

mary

Sue from Oregon said...

You are too funny! I never would have picked out the blushing bunnies had you not said anything LOL!

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!! I really like the mini album....so fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun fun Maria, i love that elephant, and your bunnies are so darling. Great colors, and love your mini album and tin. --Hugs Cindy

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh!, I'm lovin' your lil alien bunnies! They're so cute! I honestly would have never noticed anything! The lil elephant is adorable too! You're work is awesome! You're so talented and a fast creator! Like always, you did great, Maria :*) TFS!

Denise said...

Maria,
Just more amazing, beautiful cards!! I look forward to your daily postings. Hope you are selling these beauties!!

Jodi said...

These are all so cute!! Love the elephant card, its really sweet!
That is a cute album too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

de said...

These are so adorable! I especially love the elephant in the paper pieced drawerz... TOO CUTE!

Cathy said...

These are so cute!! That elephant is adorable and the bunnies are too sweet!! Love both projects!!

Hugs, Cathy

MacKenzie said...

YOU MAKE ME SICK! (In a good way)
These are both amazing :-)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous projects Maria, love the cute images and the pretty papers, and the little tin is so cute. Hugs Nikki x

Ila said...

These are all Fabulous Maria!!...I love the dimension on the cards and the round tin album is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

CreativeMish said...

Cute! You always do such a great job! I love the Round CD album! Very cute!

Risa said...

Your card and tin are super cute Maria! The GF elephant is adorable and colored beautifully. Your tin is very pretty and the images are so cute and make me smile!
hugs
Risa:)

Vanessa said...

I just happened upon your blog and OH MY your creations are amazing. Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to try some of your techniques.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |