Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge Card

Hey Friends! Wow, a second post for the day. I've been doing that a lot lately and will need to do at least two post a day for the next week or so. Lot's of stuff going on in blogland so one post a day is no longer sufficient. I actually have another card waiting in the wings but I'll post it tomorrow!!

I've been wanting to participate in the House Mouse Monday Challenge for a while but I had other commitments that I needed to work on. Well, I found the time to squeeze in a card for their challenge this week!


I love House Mouse images.. .they are one of the most detailed stamps out there. You can't go wrong with a HM image. The background is already drawn so with the stamp alone, you can create a card and it'll still look pretty!

I decided to color my image with my Copic Markers. . .I added a bit of SU Crystal effects to the grass and leaves. I also added Stickles to the flowers.

I had a fun time creating this card.


Anyway, not much to chit-chat about right now. . .

I need to get back and create another card. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!






Card Details:

Stamps: House Mouse, The Paper Company Studio
Paper: DCWV & K&Co designer paper, SU Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac (I think), Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, JoAnn brads, Martha Steward Border Punch, SU Scallop Edge Punch, Stickles, SU Crystal Effects



21 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! I love the colors and composition! Wonderful card, Maria!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Great HM image and awesome coloring.

America said...

AMAZING coloring!!!! What a Great HM "eye-candy" card. Such Terrific colors and details. Love Those awesome punched borders!! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F Maria! Your card ROCKS!!!!!! Will be in touch soon. Just returning from a family trip to Chicago:)

Mary said...

Your card is so pretty Maria. I love the design and the colors that you used. They are so vibrant.

Mary

Mariska said...

Oh boy Maria, this is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love the purple with the bright green and you colouring of that cute image is fantastic!! Love it!

xxx
Mariska

scrapperjulia said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and your colouring of the image!

Diane said...

Beautiful as always Maria! Love the colors and your coloring is amazing!

Carmen O. said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image...I've never seen it before. Lovely spring colors and fabulous detail. Fabulous work!

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous Maria and ideal for the theme. Must get around to doing mine this week.

Rihani said...

Gorgeous card Maria! Love how you have coloured it!! WOW you are on a roll, what do you do with all the cards? LOL!

Janna said...

Well I am in love! Seriously Maria this is stunning! The way you colored in the stamped image is stunning and the color scheme is beautiful!!! And the layout is gorgeous! I really, really love the layout! I am putting this one in my file! I have to use it! So adorable as always Maria!

Smiles,
janna

Michelle said...

Your HM card is gorgeous!!! Love the coloring is so pretty!!

Elena said...

Very cute! I really love your amazing coloring, Maria!

~MudpieMouse said...

Maria, you did a p-awesome job! The House-Mouse gang thinks this card is lovely! We especially like the bright green and purple papers with the decorative punched and scalloped borders, plus that big green bow is perfect. Keep on stampin' on!

CreativeMish said...

Very Pretty! I love the purple with the green!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love House Mouse stamps. They have so much character to them

Cathy said...

This is so beautiful!! Love it! Great job, Maria.

Hugs, Cathy

Sue from Oregon said...

I am lovin your HM cards! Wonderful colors you used on this card!

Valerie said...

Oh sooo cute!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a gorgeous spring card!!!! You colored this adorable image beautifully, and I am completely in love with this fabulous layout!!! All I can say is...WOW!!!! I love, love love this wonderful creation!!!

I am so very happy you were able to squeeze in a card and play along with us in this week's challenge:o) I hope you will be able to join us again next week!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Heather said...

Stunning !!! Fabulous colours and a beautifully coloured image.
Love that bow and gorgeous punched borders.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |