Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Greeting Farm April Anyas Release and Club Anya Blog Hop

Hey Friends!! It looks like my mini album that I created for my husband has to wait! I was going to post it today but it has to play second fiddle to more important things. What's going on, Maria? Well, it's The Greeting Farm's Anya big day! Yup! It's the 15th of the month and it's the release of April's Anyas!! The stamps will be released at 10pm this evening after the Club Anya blog hop. Whoohoo! How exciting!!

Gosh, these Anyas are addicting! I gotta have them all! I created this circus scene using the "It's Showtime" Anya stamp set.

I colored Anya with my Copic Markers and added a bit of stickles to both Anya and the cute round elephant. I then cut them out and mounted the images with foam tape.


Hey, do you wanna know how I created the spotlight? Well, I took my SU white pastel and rubbed it on to black cardstock. I then smudged it with my finger and blew off the excess. I then sprayed it with a fixative so the pastel don't rub off. Simple.



Anyway, I want to chit-chat but I have too many things to do today. . .one of which is finish the laundry. It's been sitting and waiting for me to wash them . . .arrrggh! Why do we have to change clothes daily? LOL!

Hope y'all have a fantastic day and don't forget to stop by The Greeting Farm and check out the new Anyas tonight!!



Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm It's Show Time Anya
Paper: K&Co and DCWV Designer Papers, Speckled black, Gray (?) cardstock, SU Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Copic markers, SU Pastels, Sakura gel pen
Accessories: SU Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punch, Key Tag Punch, Stickles, Basic Basic ribbon, Office Depot swirl clip




25 comments:

Smita said...

Lovely cards, Maria. It looks like I have missed out on quite a few of your cards this week. :-(

I simply loved your 'fish' card from one of the previous posts. It is simply fantastic. Love the colors and what you have done with your copics... the papers...everything.

Hugs,
Smita.

Unknown said...

such a cute image!!
Oh man I need money lol

Danni said...

So fun! I love the elephant in this set!!
They are addicting!!

Sharon said...

I love your Greetings Farm cards Maria, they always look bright and cheerful. Gorgeous!

Diane said...

Jeepers girl! I don't stop by for a couple of days and bam... look at all the beautiful cards!!! I should know better than to skip a day or two!!!
They are all to beautiful Maria,and the pic of the winery does look like a painting,looks so peaceful!
Can't wait to see what you created for him!!!

Diane said...

Jeepers girl! I don't stop by for a couple of days and bam... look at all the beautiful cards!!! I should know better than to skip a day or two!!!
They are all to beautiful Maria,and the pic of the winery does look like a painting,looks so peaceful!
Can't wait to see what you created for him!!!

Bastelzauberin said...

Lovely cards, Maria.
Love the bright colors in this card!

hugs
Silke

Gabby said...

Love it Maria! God I'm gonna have to beg myself to buy this set! I'm on a spending freeze and hating it! LOL! Hey...if you have time...check out what I made for the hop! My post is going live at 5 our time...JIC! ;)

Hugs!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Maria! Brilliant idea for the spotlight...your sooooo clever girl!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow this is fabulous Maria, I love the colours and dimension, such cutie images and beautiful colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

2 Worlds said...

very cool card !

CraftyC said...

Wow Maria, I love your card and that stamp is a must!
Clairex

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Maria I love this new Ayna!!!!!!!!

Marisa said...

I love how you dressed up Anya!! I really love the color combo here Maria!! Beautiful work!! I really have to invest in some Anya stamps!! :)

Heather said...

What a cute card. I just got some digital Anya stamps recently and they are so much fun.

BTW- You won my blog candy ;) Please send me your address- or you can send it to me through FB.

de said...

This is so cute and what a great idea for the spotlight! Your cards and projects always amaze me!!!

Randi said...

Maria!! This is stunning!! I love those colors!!! Your coloring is breathtaking!! I find myself constantly coming backt to look at your cards over and over!!! I will be CASEing this card right down to the colors!!! Amazing work!

Stephenie said...

Maria I seriously have got to get me some Anya! The Greeting Farm is so cute!!! There stamps are adorable! This card that you've made is wonderful. I love it!~

kadie said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS!! So much wow factor. Incredible job!!

Christine said...

Oh, my goodness. What a piece of art!!! I love it. So clever of you to create the spotlight. Your design is amazing and I love the sparkly hair. Your cards are always just so much fun!
xoxo, Christine

MacKenzie said...

Maria- I think this is one of my all time faves that you've done! Totally stunning!

CreativeMish said...

what a fun card! I love the pink and greys! and the glittery bling!

Cami said...

Oooooh pink and gray...great combination and that elephant is soooo cute! You sure made this a darlin' card and man, all the details and layering! You never cease to amaze me with your ideas! Hugs, Cami

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

OMG! I am flipping OUT over this. Maria! You are SOOOoooooh GOOD. What an amazing scene this is. SO fun! :O)

Elena said...

What an amazing scene you created, Maria! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |